19
comments
Add Bubble Comments Count in Blogger Post Title

Add bubble comments count near your each of you post title can make make your blog more attractive to your visitors. If you are a new blogger in blogging era and want to design your own customize template or modify the existing one, this tutorial is for you. so let's go ahead and add a small bubble comment count in front of your blogger post area. find working demo on this blog :)

Add Bubble Comments Count using CSS in Blogger Post Title
This tutorial will add comments bubble icons to each of your post titles displaying the total count of the comments for that post. You have to add a simple code in your blog Template code, you will be able to see this beautiful in your blog.



Steps to add bubble comments count:

STEP #1: Log in to your blogger “Dash Board”. Navigate to Layout > Edit HTML section and a give tick to “Expand widget Template”.



layout edit html expand widget template

STEP #2:

Find ]]></b:skin> in your template code and place the below code just before ]]></b:skin>

.comment-bubble {

float : right;

width : 48px;
height : 48px;

background : url(https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEipN-9YsnBW0miVyvKIvxli_iz24d5MzLJPcKmR3fmFTPx0qwt6qnLPgkXvyP28fsIMlW9JhtXqCZbSCg1vINPG789a8bBZPQsW_dUmdqz_ITDuaSH0bMDuChz_Fa60lfA9o0lpFl00cv6M/s1600/Comment+Bubble+%2815%29.png) no-repeat;

font-size : 18px;

margin-top : -15px;

margin-right : 2px;

text-align : center;

position:absolute;

}
Note: To Align bubble image right of the title remove position:absolute; line from #step 2 code.
Now find the below code and add the red code inside the code.

<b:includable id='post' var='post'>

<div class='post hentry uncustomized-post-template'>

<a expr:name='data:post.id'/>

<b:if cond='data:post.title'>

<h3 class='post-title entry-title'><b:if cond='data:post.allowComments'>

<a class='comment-bubble' expr:href='data:post.addCommentUrl' expr:onclick='data:post.addCommentOnclick'><data:post.numComments/></a>

</b:if>


<b:if cond='data:post.link'>

<a expr:href='data:post.link'><data:post.title/></a>

<b:else/>

<b:if cond='data:post.url'>

<a expr:href='data:post.url'><data:post.title/></a>

<b:else/>

<data:post.title/>

</b:if>

</b:if>

</h3>

</b:if>


Now click on Preview button and have a look at your post first, if every thing is correct then save template and done. Instead of adding the above image, you can add your own image or you can choose one of the image given below.

IMPORTANT: You may use any image instead of the one linked in the code above (STEP #2), but you have to mention its dimensions correctly (width and height) for correct placement of numbers on the image.

To use this images [Right Click and "Copy Image Address/Location"]
Bubble Comment Count in bloggerBubble Comment CountBubble Comment CountBubble Comment CountBubble Comment CountBubble Comment CountBubble Comment Count for bloggerBubble Comment CountBubble Comment CountBubble Comment CountBubble Comment CountBubble Comment CountBubble Comment CountBubble Comment CountBubble Comment CountAdd Bubble Comment CountShow Bubble Comment CountHow to add Bubble Comment Countbubble comment bloggerbubble comment bloggerbubble comment bloggerbubble comment bloggerbubble comment bloggerbubble comment bloggerbubble comment bloggerbubble comment bloggerbubble comment bloggerbubble comment bloggerbubble comment blogger



So what is the output? are you succeed and get a bubble comment count on your blog?


19 Responses to "Add Bubble Comments Count in Blogger Post Title" - Leave a response

  1. web designer June 5, 2010 at 1:24 AM
    Nice tutorial. I'll try it to my blog and let you know the feed back soon. Thanks for everything.
  2. Sandrine June 29, 2010 at 11:06 PM
    Hi, great tutorial! It worked beautifully on my blog, I'd like to add "comments" in the bubble, under the number. I've tried different things but I can't achieve that, do you know how to add a word in the bubble? Thank you very much for your attention and all your tutorials.
  3. Justyn Richardson July 28, 2010 at 10:26 AM
    I did it but when I preview my page it covers part of the post title, is there any way to avoid this?
  4. Piyush - Admin @ Best How To Blogger says: July 28, 2010 at 7:09 PM
    @deeperpolitics, Please put the code in your blog and let me show what part of your title is covered by comment bubble, i will fix it once you will put the code in your blog. Right now i have visited your blog but i haven't found comment bubble!!.
  5. DS August 5, 2010 at 8:10 AM
    Thank for this tutorial. It was great. But i cannot make the number of comments appear on the center of the bubble vertically.

    thanks in advance
  6. DS August 6, 2010 at 7:20 AM
    As if you don't mind. Is there a tutorial to use custom buttons for home, previous and next post?
  7. DS August 10, 2010 at 6:16 AM
    It's perfect now. Thanks a lot.
    I'll look forward for the other tutorial.

    Thanks again.
  8. Himanshu August 13, 2010 at 5:44 AM
    The besthowtoblogger helped me to set up bubble
    but now am troubled again
    pls help
    my bubble is on the left side of title
    i want it at left like you helped "DS"
    pls tell me thanks
    see my blog at gadgetoxic.com
  9. Piyush - Admin @ Best How To Blogger says: August 16, 2010 at 10:34 AM
    @Emily, You can check your blog now, i have implement the above bubble comment widget in your blog, you can change image address from above given images which fits better to your blog :)
  10. Nancy August 17, 2010 at 3:19 PM
    How can I add a "click to comment" hover text over the comment bubble in the post title?
  11. Jojo August 20, 2010 at 4:37 PM
    i like it, but it's stuck on top of the text and move to the right side of the post!
  12. Piyush - Admin @ Best How To Blogger says: August 20, 2010 at 6:55 PM
    @Jojo, I have visited your blog and i guess it is working fine. Where do you want it to be display and how? let me know.
  13. Ify August 28, 2010 at 4:11 AM
    I had to remove the position:absolute before mine could float to the right. Though thanks still for the tut. Really appreciate.
  14. Penny Williams September 23, 2010 at 9:55 AM
    It's not working for me. It has the number of comments as part of the title and the bubble isn't showing at all. I haven't saved the code though because it doesn't look good right now so I don't want it live like that. It is http://adhdmomma.blogspot.com. Can you help?
  15. The 515 September 28, 2010 at 4:53 AM
    My bubble is above and to the left, the number of comments is looking like it's part of the title. How can I fix this? www.the515.com
  16. The 515 September 28, 2010 at 4:55 AM
    Oh ... and it wiped out one of my graphics ... I lost a fence with moss growing on it ... have to revert to template before I added this code for now, but would like to add the comment bubble, so please help.
  17. Rocio @ Casa Haus October 13, 2010 at 10:44 PM
    Thank you so much! I have been trying to figure this out, and searched everywhere with no luck! Really appreciate it!
  18. Unknown June 7, 2011 at 3:59 PM
    Hello

    Thanks for the great guide. I have a minor problem with the height of the post count though. It floats slightly outside my chosen bubble even though I've tried changing the values. What can be done?

    I've chosen this bubble: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1fRuBdlSpLw/S-_6-LpSORI/AAAAAAAAAW0/EaT49xY4dOg/s1600/Comment+Bubble+%286%29.png

Post a Comment

^ Scroll to Top